Terms of Service
Please be aware that the current version of Soltype is our MVP release, some errors may occur. If you want to know more please join our Discord.
You are solely responsible for your use of Soltype and for any user information you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. We take no responsibility for the user information posted or listed via Soltype.
You retain your rights to any user information you submit, post, or display using our platform.
You represent and warrant that you have, or have obtained, all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein for any information that you submit, post or display on or through us. You agree that such information will not contain material subject to copyright or other proprietary rights, unless you have necessary permission or are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Soltype the license described above.
Soltype reserves the right to remove content without prior notice. Soltype will take down works in response to formal infringement claims and will terminate a user’s access to our platform if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, please report this by contacting our designated copyright agent at:
If you believe that your likeness has been used in a way that violates your personality rights, please report this by contacting our designated personality rights agent at:
Soltype is a platform that enables the creation, storage, publication, and sale of content. Soltype provides the technology to perform these actions but is not responsible for its use. Soltype advice to observe the following content management guidelines:
- 1.The author who creates his work in Soltype has the right to reproduce it. He/she can create an unlimited number of editions and units in each edition.
- 2.Distribution right: the creator of the work allows users to resell, temporarily rent or give away (with minimal royalty and transaction costs) the creative work (with a commission set by the creator as a royalty).
- 3.The author/publisher has the right to market his/her work and republish it as many times as he/she wishes, as long as he/she complies with any prior contracts that may exist.
- 1.In general, you should not promote, encourage or engage in any illegal behavior. This is very likely to get you kicked off Soltype, blacklisted, and may even get you reported to law enforcement.
- 2.You may not sexualize minors in any way. This includes sharing content or links which depict minors in a pornographic, sexually suggestive, or violent manner, and includes illustrated or digitally altered pornography that depicts minors (such as lolicon, shotacon, or cub). We report illegal content to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- 3.You may not share sexually explicit content of other people without their consent, or share or promote sharing of non-consensual intimate imagery (also known as revenge porn) in an attempt to shame or degrade someone.
- 4.You may not share content that glorifies or promotes suicide or self-harm, including any encouragement to others to cut themselves, or embrace eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia.
- 5.You may not share images of sadistic gore or animal cruelty.
- 6.You may not use Soltype for the organization, promotion, or support of violent extremism.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms, Soltype shall not be liable to any person, whether in contract, tort (including pursuant to any cause of action alleging negligence), warranty or otherwise, for special, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive or exemplary damages (including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or savings, loss of business or other economic loss) arising out of or related to these terms, whether or not Soltype has been advised or knew of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the nature of the cause of action or theory asserted.
Soltype’s liability for damages to each user shall in all cases be limited to, and under no circumstances shall exceed, Soltype’s service fees actually received by Soltype from such user.
Soltype has no responsibility for the Books and Collectibles created or traded by users on the Soltype Platform.
Soltype does not investigate and cannot guarantee or warrant the authenticity, originality, uniqueness, marketability, legality or value of any Collectible created or traded by users on the Soltype Platform.
All information provided by or on behalf of Soltype is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional, accounting or legal advice. Users should seek independent professional advice from persons licensed and qualified in the area for which such advice would be appropriate.
Soltype has no responsibility for the issues that can happen in any underlying technology such as any Blockchain or cloud services.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of certain liabilities and damages. Accordingly, some of the disclaimers and limitations set forth in these Terms may not apply in full to specific Users. The disclaimers and limitations of liability provided in these terms shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.